Seven Lakes is a beautiful gated community with 1,096 homes located in Fort Myers, Florida. Situated on 180 scenic acres, Seven Lakes is a highly desirable 55+ community due to the housing and outstanding amenities offered to the community.
This place is packed with things to do, no matter what kind of stuff you’re interested in. Residents will find something to do within the Pavilion clubhouse, which features three card rooms, a library, woodworking shop, and lapidary room.
Let’s not forget about the large auditorium with a stage for performances and other events. If you’re interested in arts and crafts, there is also a studio for you there. A billiards room, on-site travel agency, and a catering kitchen. There is so much value offered here!
Full List of Amenities
- 18-hole executive golf course (free for residents)
- Three different card rooms for a variety of games
- Billiards room
- Arts and crafts studio
- Ceramics studio
- Catering kitchen
- Woodworking shop
- Library (for both books and movies)
- Lapidary room
- Auditorium for events, performances, and special occasions
- On-site travel agency
- Golf pro shop
- 6 Har-Tru tennis courts
- 6 heated pools throughout the community
- Tiki bar located at the main pool by the clubhouse
- 9 shuffleboard courts or 2 bocce ball courts
- Barbecue and grills areas near the Pavilion
- On-site restuarant called the Tee Room